Who are we and what we do?
We are the number one Algerian’s companion for finding the best local and global opportunities for
scholarships, internships, Exchange programs, Conferences, Workshops and international jobs from
all over the world.at no or low cost.
We are Algeria’s pioneer in academic education and self-development, that undertakes youth’s mindset from Can’t Do to Can Do, through providing guidance to develop self-confidence and entrepreneurship skills, and get them fulfill their extreme potential and make a good impact on the world.
With our perseverance and continuous dedication to ensure that EVERYONE is getting easy and equal access to information and knowledge necessary for their growth. We got the trust of our partner organizations in more than 46 countries, and got connected to 3 million youth through our website and social networking sites.
As well as we’ve, helped aspire and active young leaders from the MENA region and Africa to solve the world’s most critical challenges.
To empower and facilitate young people to turn every opportunity to a success and be at the forefront of sustainable global change.
- To provide easy and equal access to young people to connect, develop, and benefit from the Worldwide and different opportunities in all sectors.
- Deliver all the necessary information and empowerments to keep our youth in the right track to tackle their goals.
- Create an efficiency bridge between opportunity seekers and providers for mutually beneficial development through sharing of information.
- Harness the power and motivation of young people to address the existing problems in their communities, and find solutions to them by applying for the different opportunities that will enhance the needed skills tool box to implement those solutions.
- Along with our different services and events, GO Study, GO Ambassador, GO Lead, GO World Citizen and GO Start, we assist our followers to help them make the maximum impact and influence.
- Delivering an open to all engagements and fruitful discussions with opportunities’ winners, through our Facebook community.
- Access to information is a basic right, and not a privilege.
- Every question that youth asks is worth answering.
- everyone who wants to make the world a better place, should be able to.